Monday, July 25, 2016

Deathkings/Medicine Moon/Joy Shannon and the Beauty Marks @ The Complex (6-28-16)




Back in late June, I was able to get Tuesday night off from work, so I decided to head down to the Complex in Glendale, CA.  Performing that night was Deathkings, Medicine Moon, and Joy Shannon and the Beauty Marks (who I've been waiting to see again).  As much as I wanted to kick back and enjoy the show, I took some pics and videos of the show.  Please check out these bands and follow them on social media for updates on upcoming music and shows.






JOY SHANNON AND THE BEAUTY MARKS 


 









              

             



MEDICINE MOON









                                   
              




DEATHKINGS 









             

             

No comments:

Post a Comment