Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Upcoming Diclonius and Culpa music.

For those who don't know, I am a musician. So I decided to dedicate a post to my projects.  I've been trying to work on new music for my noise doom/post-black metal project, Diclonius and my ambient-noise pop project, Culpa.  Hopefully I can get it done by the end of the year.  I at least want to release 3 demos.  A three song Culpa demo, Vectors re-recorded, and another Diclonius demo.
This year I got my video projector and projection screen.  So hopefully by next year, I'll start doing shows.  I've been working on visual effects and hope they won't cause a problem at whatever venue I play.  I just need to get a new amp.  As soon as I'm done with the demos, hopefully I can get a gig and build my fanbase.
In early 2014, I'm gonna start working on a future ep called "Tales of the House of Murphy".  It's based on characters from the film "I Sell The Dead".  I'm pretty sure I can come up with some awesome songs influenced by them.

Be sure to check out

https://www.facebook.com/dicloniusdoom

and

https://www.facebook.com/culpanoise

-Mikey O)))-

No comments:

Post a Comment